Participate in the 2023 International Student Survey!
Become a participating institution in the 2023 iteration of the CBIE International Student Survey! Get started by completing the 2023 International Student Survey Participation Agreement. Once your institutional details have been submitted, you will receive the 2023 ISS Guide for Participating Institutions. This guide includes full details regarding the survey, including the questionnaire and necessary information for the internal ethics review and/or approval processes. The deadline to submit the Participation Agreement to join the 2023 International Student Survey is April 26th, 2023.
To complete the Participation Agreement, you will need the following information:
- Contact information of the representative(s) at your institution who will be liaising with CBIE to deliver the survey
- The number of full-time equivalency (FTE) student enrollments at your institution.
- Total number of international students (at all levels) currently enrolled in your institution (headcount).
- Total number of international students who are studying English as a Second Language (ESL) and/or French as a Second Language (FSL) at your institution with the intent of obtaining a degree or diploma or certificate (headcount).
- The size range (FTE) that you would like your institution to be benchmarked against.
- A list of all campuses that will be involved in this survey.
- Confirmation of any international students studying at offshore campuses who will take part in the survey.
- Confirmation of any international students, who are studying entirely remotely who will take part in the survey.
Note: You can save and/or edit the details entered into the participation agreement and continue at a later time, if required.
If you have any questions regarding the survey, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.