Participate in the 2023 International Student Survey!
Institutions ready to participate in the survey must submit the participation agreement before September 22, 2023. CBIE will request the contact details of the main collaborator at your institution, who will be responsible for communicating with CBIE. This person will ensure that the appropriate internal review process is followed at their institution, ensuring that the survey can be delivered to their respective student population. To ensure transparency, this agreement also clearly stipulates the intended use of the data, as well as the institution’s involvement, to ensure full consent and due diligence.
Please note that you will need the following information to complete the participation agreement:
- Contact information of your institution’s representative(s) who will be liaising with CBIE to deliver the survey
- Total 2023-2024 enrollment (full-time students)
- Total 2023-2024 enrollment (part-time students)
- The total number of international students (at all levels) currently enrolled in your institution (headcount)
- The total number of international students who are studying English as a Second Language (ESL) and/or French as a Second Language (FSL) at your institution with the intent of obtaining a degree or diploma, or certificate (headcount)
- The size range that you would like your institution to be benchmarked against
- A list of all campuses that will be involved in this survey
- Confirmation of any international students studying at offshore campuses who will take part in the survey
Note: You can save and/or edit the details entered into the participation agreement and continue at a later time if required.
If you have any questions regarding the survey, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.