Canada-CARICOM Skills Training for the Green Economy Scholarships Program
Global Affairs Canada is offering scholarships to students from the Caribbean Community (CARICOM) for short-term exchange opportunities at publicly funded Canadian colleges and institutes.
This new scholarship program will support studies in programs or disciplines related to the green economy, which include, but are not limited to, climate-smart agriculture, coastal and fisheries management, renewable energy, sustainable building techniques, and agro-forestry.
Interested candidates should contact their home institution’s international office to learn about institutional partnerships and collaborations with Canadian colleges and institutes. Home institutions in the CARICOM member states will then provide eligible candidates documentation to Canadian institutions.
- Program name: Canada-CARICOM Skills Training for the Green Economy Scholarships Program
- Funding organizations: Global Affairs Canada
- Target audiences: Citizens of Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Montserrat, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, and Trinidad and Tobago pursuing college-level studies there
- Duration: 4 to 8 months at the college level
- Inclusions: Visa and/or study/work permit fees, airfare, health insurance, living expenses, ground transportation expenses, books, and supplies
- Application period: January to March 2021
Find out more about the program’s guidelines stay tuned for the competition launch slated for January 2021!
All inquiries regarding this scholarship program should be directed to: email@example.com.