Student Advising Professional Learning Community
Join the SACE Steering Committee and help us engage our members! The SACE PLC is looking for four to six new Steering Committee Members for a two-year term.
- See yourself taking on a leadership role, helping to increase collaboration among our professional learning community?
- Want to work with a team of committed International Student Support practitioners from across the country?
- Have a desire to strengthen soft skills and your network in the field of international student support?
- Want to facilitate discussions around important topics related to the field of international student support and advising?
- Passionate, dependable, and well connected?
- A professional with an excellent work ethic and integrity?
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of executing a plan or program from start to finish?
- Employed by a CBIE member institution?
- Collaborate and learn from other members of the SACE Steering Committee
- Strengthen your leadership skills and increase your network nationally