CBIE has extensive experience and expertise in the design, delivery, implementation and evaluation of technical training and capacity building programs across a range of sectors, including governance, civil society development, educational reform, and teaching for employment.
Over the past 45 years, CBIE has advised international ministries at the policy and planning level, developed programs were school leaders and teachers are the focus of change, provided systematic, long-term support for modernization or reform agendas and built capacity of civil society organizations.
CBIE leverages our vast membership, representing the full spectrum of Canadian education, to provide these services. We also maintain a cadre of over 400 sector specialists, and long-standing partnerships with Canadian federal, provincial and municipal governments, Canadian NGOs, think tanks, current & retired civil servants, academia, faculties of public administration and various professional associations.
- Ukraine – Quality and Accessible Legal Aid in Ukraine (QALA)
- Ukraine – The Policy Reform and Implementation Support Mechanism (PRISM)
- Ukraine – Ukraine Civil Service Human Resource Management Reform (UCS-HRM) Project
EDUCATION FOR ALL
- Tajikistan – University of Central Asia’s School Of Professional And Continuing Education Impact Evaluation
- United Arab Emirates – Abu Dhabi School Leadership Assessment and Capacity Review Project
- Nigeria – Needs Assessment for the Curriculum Development of the Skills Acquisition Training Centre
- Kuwait – In-Service Teacher and Principal Training Program
- Egypt – Canadian International School of Egypt (CISE)
- Ukraine – Development and Capacity Building of Novopecherska School
- The Dominican Republic – Internationalization Study & Implementation Plan for Colegio CEMEP