The Canadian Bureau for International Education is Canada’s foremost national, membership organization dedicated to making Canada a global leader in international education – to ensure Canada’s future prosperity and to give expression to our country’s enduring commitment to global citizenship.
Join Us in Making an Impact
At CBIE we believe in the power of education to make a better, more sustainable and more inclusive world. We are looking for globally-minded thinkers and practitioners that bring diverse perspectives and international experiences to help shape and implement our ambitious agenda.
We are committed to equity, diversity and inclusion and encourage applications from people with disabilities, racialized people, Indigenous peoples, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
As part of the CBIE Team, you will develop and deliver meaningful programs that have a positive impact on global education. CBIE offers:
- An open and collaborative work environment
- A comprehensive benefit package
- Competitive salaries
- A central downtown location
- Four weeks’ starting paid vacation
- A multilingual environment
- Continuous learning
Opportunities within CBIE’s Membership
- University of Alberta: The Canada Learning Initiative in China (CLIC) Manager, Education Abroad Program
- University of Toronto: Chief Administrative Officer, Leslie L. Dan Faculty of Pharmacy
- Assiniboine Community College: Global Citizenship Engagement Coordinator, Assiniboine International
- Seneca College: Executive Director, Seneca International
- Thompson Rivers University: Associate Vice President for Advancement
- University of the Fraser Valley: Strategist, Digital Marketing and Engagement
- Western University: Vice Provost and Associate Vice-President, International
- Mount Allison University: Manager, International Collaborative Programs