CBIE plays a vital role in international education and development. We strive to provide our members and partners with the support required to mobilize and build their expertise, knowledge, opportunity and leadership.
Opportunities at CBIE
All positions at CBIE require individuals with post-secondary education, strong communication and interpersonal skills, and with an orientation to providing excellent client service.
CBIE employees value working in a multicultural environment and are committed to helping people of all nationalities to develop through the benefits of cross-border education. CBIE is a dynamic and diverse workplace providing opportunities for those with a passion for international education. CBIE is committed to supporting its employees by providing a work environment and benefits package that encourages and promotes work-life balance.
General Call for Experts
CBIE is actively identifying new technical assistance, training and capacity building opportunities funded through bilateral and multilateral development agencies, public institutions and private foundations.
CBIE invites applications from qualified experts and industry practitioners possessing demonstrated and diverse international experience in all areas of education, governance, economic development and results-based management.
Interested candidates are invited to create an online profile within CBIE’s Experts Database. Please ensure your application is complete and upload your CV for consideration.
Please note that we thank all applications and file their submissions for future consideration. CBIE will only contact short-listed candidates with regards to specific, open opportunities.
Opportunities within CBIE’s Membership
If you are a CBIE member and have a job opportunity you would like to advertise in this section, please send us an email including a link to the job posting, job title, and closing date.
- Camosun College: Manager, International Partnerships and Projects (MIPP)
- College of the North Atlantic: QAPCO Professional Chair in Vocational Studies, Associate Vice President (AVP) Academic Quality
- Douglas College: International Student Life Assistant, Director of Global Engagement and International Student Services
- KPU International at Kwantlen Polytechnic University: Communications & Events Coordinator, International Recruitment & Admissions Manager, Global Engagement Manager, International Recruitment, Admission and Articulation Support Assistant
- Medicine Hat College: International Student Recruitment Officer
- Simon Fraser University: Coordinator, International Research Mobility
- University of British Columbia: Executive Director, International Student Initiative
- University of the Fraser Valley: Coordinator, International Student Success
- University of Windsor: Director of Student Recruitment
- Vancouver Island University: International Admissions Officer (2 positions)