The INTL is pleased to announce that we will be awarding twenty-five (25) bursaries to attend the virtual Annual CBIE Conference, November 15-19, 2021. The bursary covers the full conference registration fee and will be awarded to new and emerging leaders in the field of international education.
- Be a current employee of a CBIE member institution
- Have less than seven (7) years working experience in the International Education sector
- Have support from their home institution to participate
- Be willing to attend required functions, conference sessions and to participate in the group photo
- Must not have received a CBIE Annual Conference scholarship previously
- A 300-word statement of interest describing how the 2021 conference will assist you in your professional development
- A current CV or resume
Applications must be received by 11:59p.m. (EST), Friday, October 22, 2021
The bursaries will be awarded based on merit as demonstrated in the application packages submitted, and alignment with the mission of the International Network of Tomorrow’s Leaders (INTL) professional learning community. Respecting the national scope of CBIE’s mandate, every effort will be made to ensure equal representation of all educational levels (K-12, school board, CEGEP, College, and University), geographical diversity, and linguistic representation of both official languages of Canada.
If you encounter difficulties at any time please contact Alissar Hajjar (Events Planner, CBIE) at email@example.com
The INTL Working Group has formed a sub-committee for the selection of conference bursary applications. Members of this subcommittee are not eligible to apply without first recusing themselves from the subcommittee. The subcommittee members are: Enya Ren (Douglas College), Mike LaFleur (University of Guelph), Susan Liang (Norquest College), Olga Golovachova (University of Ottawa), Anna Shevchenko (University of British Columbia)