International Relations Professional Learning Community (IR-PLC)
Call for Applications
Join the International Relations PLC Steering Committee and be a part of an enthusiastic and driven group! The IR-PLC is looking for 3 new Steering Committee Members for the 2022-2023 term in order to, according to its Governance structure, fill these positions:
- Member Relations
- Project & Operations
Applications are being accepted until December 12, 2021.
- See yourself taking on a leadership role, helping to increase collaboration among Canadian international relations officers (IROs)?
- Want to work with a team of committed Canadian International Relations practitioners from across the country?
- Have a desire to strengthen soft skills and your network in the field of International Relations?
- Want to facilitate discussions around important topics related to the field of International Relations?
- Strategic, yet hands-on?
- Passionate, dependable, and well connected?
- A professional with an excellent work ethic and integrity?
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of executing a plan or program from start to finish?
- Tactful, yet diplomatic, and excel in relationship building and collaboration with a variety of stakeholders at all levels?
- Employed by a CBIE member institution?
- Collaborate and learn from other members of the Steering Committee
- Increase your network nationally and internationally
- Contribute to the advancement of the international relations field