CBIE’s full day or half day professional development workshops provide rigorous, applied learning opportunities that deepen your international education expertise. Workshops are held prior to the CBIE annual conference in November.
Below is a list of past workshops. No workshops are currently scheduled.
- Immigration Policy and Law in Practice (CPD for RISIAs & RCICs)
- Strategic Partnership Management through a Risk Management Lens PART I & II
- Effective approaches to boosting Education Abroad when you can’t boost your staff or your budget
- How Alumni engagement can enhance your brand
- Interrupting Racism: How to Help Transform our Institutions into Truly Inclusive Communities
- Leveraging Disruption and Innovation in International Education