CBIE is the Canadian hub for internationalization professional development.
We support institutions to achieve their internationalization goals through capacity-building and unique opportunities for professionals to enhance their competencies and qualifications in international education.
Our Professional Development suite includes:
- International Students and Immigration Education Program
I have come to depend on CBIE to help position me within a recognized profession and to establish international education as an integral part of post-secondary education.
Interested in customized training, workshops or webinars for your team? Contact us at: email@example.com
CBIE’s full day or half day professional development workshops provide rigorous, applied learning opportunities that deepen your international education expertise. Workshops are held prior to the CBIE annual conference in November.
Below is a list of past workshops. No workshops are currently scheduled.
- Immigration Policy and Law in Practice (CPD for RISIAs & RCICs)
- Strategic Partnership Management through a Risk Management Lens PART I & II
- Effective approaches to boosting Education Abroad when you can’t boost your staff or your budget
- How Alumni engagement can enhance your brand
- Interrupting Racism: How to Help Transform our Institutions into Truly Inclusive Communities
- Leveraging Disruption and Innovation in International Education
CBIE webinars cover the hottest topics, emerging trends and latest research in the field of international education. They allow participants to access cost effective training to stay ahead of the curve and remain competitive.
Are you interested in purchasing a past webinar?