Part I – February 3
Any life is a life of change. We experience transitions in work and relationships, changes in our physical and mental health, within our communities and even in our world. Some changes we expect, as we know they are going to happen, while others come suddenly and unexpectedly. This can create challenges to our ability to make rewarding choices for health and well-being. Often when we’re struggling, our inner monologues can become critical and it takes practice to shift our mindsets. The mindset we have and the inner dialogue we have when we’re faced with difficult tasks has a big impact on our overall success and personal well-being. In this workshop, we will learn how your mind – and your mindset – affects your ability to change habits and outcomes.
Part II – February 10
Wellness matters as it has a direct impact and influence on everything we do, every emotion we feel, and every interaction we have. How we achieve our well-being is up to us, however, being well doesn’t just develop on its own. Creating balance in our lives is a crucial element of overall wellness, and while everyone’s journey to wellness will be quite personal and unique, we can all benefit from a more conscious, self-directed, and intentional process of achieving our full potential. When you invest in your own wellness, you are better able to invest in promoting positive well-being in others. We will explore ways on how to support your own wellbeing and ways to keep yourself and your communities empowered, nourished, and supported.
- Recognize and reflect on the major obstacles in your life and learn specific tools to cope with life’s ups and downs
- Build your self-esteem to be strong and resilient
- Commit to your priorities in life
- Evaluate thinking patterns when disappointed to create an alternate and healthier mindset
- Learn how your mind and your mindset affects your ability to change your habits and your outcomes