Canada-CARICOM Virtual University Scholarship Program (CCVUSP)
Citizens of the Caribbean Community (CARICOM) can now apply for a scholarship to complete an online certificate program from a Canadian university.
The three certificate programs offered this year are:
- Certificate in University & College Administration from the University of Manitoba;
- Certificat en intervention auprès des femmes from Laurentian University (Courses offered in French only); and
- Graduate Certificate in Destination Development from Royal Roads University.
- Program name: Canada-CARICOM Virtual University Scholarship Program (CCVUSP)
- Funding organization: Global Affairs Canada
- Managing organization: Canadian Virtual University (CVU)
- Target audiences: Citizens of, and living in, an eligible country of the CARICOM
- Duration: Up to 1 year
- Inclusions: Tuition fees
- Deadline: June 14, 2018
Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) – New Zealand
Universities New Zealand – Te Pōkai Tara has launched a competition under the Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) – New Zealand for Canadian students and researchers to pursue doctoral studies that lead to a degree in New Zealand.
- Program name: Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) – New Zealand
- Funding organization: New Zealand CSFP Committee
- Target audiences: Canadian students and researchers
- Number of scholarships: Up to 8 for both Canada and the United Kingdom
- Duration: One academic year
- Inclusions: Airfare, approved tuition and compulsory fees, medical and travel insurance, annual grant
- Deadline: July 10, 2018