CBIE plays a vital role in international education and development. We strive to provide our members and partners with the support required to mobilize and build their expertise, knowledge, opportunity and leadership.
Opportunities at CBIE
All positions at CBIE require individuals with post-secondary education, strong communication and interpersonal skills, and with an orientation to providing excellent client service. CBIE employees value working in a multicultural environment and are committed to helping people of all nationalities to develop through the benefits of cross-border education. CBIE is a dynamic and diverse workplace providing opportunities for those with a passion for international education. CBIE is committed to supporting its employees by providing a work environment and benefits package that encourages and promotes work-life balance.
General Call for Experts
CBIE is actively identifying new technical assistance, training and capacity building opportunities funded through bilateral and multilateral development agencies, public institutions and private foundations.
CBIE invites applications from qualified experts and industry practitioners possessing demonstrated and diverse international experience in all areas of education, governance, economic development and results-based management.
Interested candidates are invited to create an online profile within CBIE’s Experts Database. Please ensure your application is complete and upload your CV for consideration.
Please note that we thank all applications and file their submissions for future consideration. CBIE will only contact short-listed candidates with regards to specific, open opportunities.
Opportunities within CBIE’s Membership
If you are a CBIE member and have a job opportunity you would like to advertise in this section, please send us an email including a link to the job posting, job title, and closing date.
- College of the North Atlantic-Qatar: Instructor, Mathematics (8550), Instructor, Business Generalist (8546), Instructor, Medical Radiography (8400)
- College of the Rockies: International Projects and Marketing Specialist
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University: International Recruitment & Admissions Manager (East Asia), Director, International Recruitment, Admissions & Articulation, International Recruitment, Admissions and Articulation Support Assistant
- Simon Fraser University: Executive Director, International, Canadian Project Director
- St. Lawrence College: Regional Manager – International Education
- University of Waterloo: Safety Abroad Coordinator
- Vancouver Island University: Manager, Education Abroad