The Canadian Bureau for International Education is Canada’s foremost national, membership organization dedicated to making Canada a global leader in international education – to ensure Canada’s future prosperity and to give expression to our country’s enduring commitment to global citizenship.
Join Us in Making an Impact
At CBIE we believe in the power of education to make a better, more sustainable and more inclusive world. We are looking for globally-minded thinkers and practitioners that bring diverse perspectives and international experiences to help shape and implement our ambitious agenda.
We are committed to equity, diversity and inclusion and encourage applications from people with disabilities, racialized people, Indigenous peoples, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
As part of the CBIE Team, you will develop and deliver meaningful programs that have a positive impact on global education. CBIE offers:
- An open and collaborative work environment
- A comprehensive benefit package
- Competitive salaries
- A central downtown location
- Four weeks’ starting paid vacation
- A multilingual environment
- Continuous learning
Opportunities within CBIE’s Membership
- EduNova Co-operative Ltd: President and Chief Executive Officer
- Langara College: Vice President, External Development
- Western University: Vice Provost and Associate Vice-President, International
- Mount Allison University: Manager, International Collaborative Programs
- Sheridan College: Associate Director, International Services
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University: International Recruitment and Admissions Manager
- St Lawrence College: Vice President, International Education
- Northern Lights College: International Engagement Coordinator