CBIE plays a vital role in international education and development. We strive to provide our members and partners with the support required to mobilize and build their expertise, knowledge, opportunity and leadership.
Opportunities at CBIE
All positions at CBIE require individuals with post-secondary education, strong communication and interpersonal skills, and with an orientation to providing excellent client service. CBIE employees value working in a multicultural environment and are committed to helping people of all nationalities to develop through the benefits of cross-border education. CBIE is a dynamic and diverse workplace providing opportunities for those with a passion for international education. CBIE is committed to supporting its employees by providing a work environment and benefits package that encourages and promotes work-life balance.
CBIE is looking to engage a Consultant (located in the Philippines) in order to support the Implementation of Higher Education in Canada for K to 12 Project funded by the Commission on Higher Education in the Philippines (CHED) for a 16 month term. The Consultant will coordinate the delivery of project local customization, in-country content delivery, and in-country logistical services for each of the four programs as directed by CBIE. Further details can be found here.
Interested Consultants should submit a full proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5:00pm EST June 23, 2017.
General Call for Experts
CBIE is actively identifying new technical assistance, training and capacity building opportunities funded through bilateral and multilateral development agencies, public institutions and private foundations.
CBIE invites applications from qualified experts and industry practitioners possessing demonstrated and diverse international experience in all areas of education, governance, economic development and results-based management.
Interested candidates are invited to create an online profile within CBIE’s Experts Database. Please ensure your application is complete and upload your CV for consideration.
Please note that we thank all applications and file their submissions for future consideration. CBIE will only contact short-listed candidates with regards to specific, open opportunities.
Opportunities within CBIE’s Membership
If you are a CBIE member and have a job opportunity you would like to advertise in this section, please send us an email including a link to the job posting, job title, and closing date.
- Ryerson University: International Partnerships and Project Coordinator
- Niagara College: Manager, Global Business Development
- College of the North Atlantic-Qatar: Instructor, Medical Radiography (8400), Instructor, Mathematics (8471), Instructor, Physics (9470)
- Brock University: Associate Director, International Market Development
- University of Waterloo: Safety Abroad Coordinator
- Vancouver Island University: Manager, Education Abroad
- Simon Fraser University: Canadian Project Director
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University: International Recruitment, Admissions and Articulation Support Assistant, International Recruitment and Admissions Coordinator, Global Development Manager, Global Partnership Advisor, Emerging Markets, International Recruitment and Admissions & Articulation Coordinator, Middle East