Join us on a collaboration mission to build relationships between Canadian and Filipino higher-education institutions in March 2019.
The CBIE-led program will take place in Cebu, Philippines from March 19 to March 24. Participants are then encouraged to partake in one of two nearby events:
- 2nd largest city in the Philippines
- Over 15 Post Secondary Institutions
- Hub for the Visayas
- Fastest growing city in the Philippines
Who should participate?
Open to all member and non-member university and college representatives. Multiple officials from the same institution are welcome, however, senior-level institutional representatives with authority for negotiating international partnerships on behalf of their institution would be the ideal candidates.
Please direct any questions or confirm your interest by submitting a one-page expression of interest to Christian Carrière.
Your expression of interest should include the following:
- Name, position, short biography, and contact information;
- Institutional description (1 paragraph);
- Institutional objectives for participating in the collaboration mission;
- Photo and institutional logo.
Registration closes February 15, 2019.