June 10-11, 2019
Internationalizing your Niche
Program at a Glance
Monday, June 10
- 4:00 pm Registration opens
- 4:00 – 7:00 pm Campus walks and Brewery tour
- 7:00 – 10:00 pm Opening reception – Rodeo theme! Wear your best country clothing!
Tuesday, June 11 | FULL DAY CONFERENCE
- 7:30-8:30 am Breakfast
- 8:15-9:00 am Welcome & Keynote Address
- 9:10-10:10 am Concurrent Sessions
- 10:10-10:30 am Break
- 10:30-11:45 pm Immigration Update Session or Hot Topics (15 minutes each)
- 11:45 – 1:00 pm Lunch and time to explore the Olds College campus
- 1:00-2:00 pm Concurrent Sessions
- 2:00-2:15 pm Break
- 2:15 – 3:30 pm Hot Topics
- 3:40 – 4:00 pm Closing Remarks
Olds College Centennial Village Dormitory
- Use conference code CBIE
- Rate is $60.00/night for single occupancy; $70.00/night for double occupancy (share bed or double bed and one cot).
- Features private rooms with a double bed and private bathroom.
- Access to a fitness room, free parking and free wifi.
Pomeroy Inn & Suites at Olds College
- $129.00 per night based on single or double occupancy
- Includes hot breakfast, free parking, free wifi, access to business centre, pool with hot tub and water-slide, fitness centre and on site pub and restaurant
- Need to accommodate more people in one room? Contact the hotel directly for other room options, at regular rates
Camping on Campus
- $25/night plus GST. Camping is available in Lot DD
- The camping lot is gravel and power is available, but no water or sewage hook-ups.
Please note that there are no campfires, open alcohol, unattended animals, or ATV’s permitted on Olds College properties.