Exhibition: November 18-20
Gaining in popularity year over year, the CBIE exhibition features over 30 exhibitors. Last year we sold out so be sure to reserve your booth today!
- More delegate lounges to keep delegates engaged in the exhibit area.
- Dedicated exhibit hours.
- Exhibit hall located beside main plenary room in the new section of the RBC Convention Centre. This area will the conference ‘hang-out’ spot for delegates.
- Exhibitors have access to all regular conference sessions.
- Exhibitors are invited to join delegates for breakfasts, lunches, the opening reception, and the gala evening.
Come meet this year’s exhibitors
- BC Council for International Education
- Student VIP International
- CAEL by Paragon Testing Enterprises
- Cambridge Assessment English
- Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants
- Cultural Vistas
- ETS TOEFL
- Everest Educational Services Inc.
- Global University Systems
- Government of Canada Trade Commissioner Service
- The Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC)
- ICICI Bank Canada
- IEFT – International Education Fairs of Turkey / Turkish Student Magazine
- International Experience Canada
- iTEP International Test of English Proficiency
- Morcare International Student Insurance
- MPOWER Financing
- National Student Exchange
- Ondago by ISX
- One96 Opportunities
- Philippine Higher Education
- PTE Academic
- QS Unisolution
- The PIE
- Western Union Business Solutions
- World Education Services (WES)
- World University Service of Canada (WUSC)
Dates to Remember
|Starting September 16, 2019
||Enter your company profile on the Conference app|
|October 11, 2019
||Last day to submit your app banner ad design (if applicable)|
|November 1, 2019
||Last day to request delegate substitution for sponsors and exhibitors|
|November 13, 2019||Last day for shipping exhibitor materials to Conference venue|
|November 17, Time 1h30-4h30||Exhibit set-up|
|November 20, Time 12h00||Exhibit tear-down|
Terms and Conditions
- A regular conference pass (with gala evening ticket) includes access to all plenary and concurrent sessions, the opening reception, the gala evening, and all breakfasts and lunches. Passes are non-transferable and must be used by the individual whose name appears on the pass.
- It is expected that all exhibit booths be staffed during the designated exhibit hours.
- CBIE reserves the right to review exhibitor applications to ensure the products and/or services are relevant to the theme of the conference and CBIE’s mandate.
- Exhibitors are responsible to carry insurance on their exhibits and its content. Security will not be provided at the exhibition, therefore exhibitors are responsible for securing their own materials and equipment. CBIE is not responsible for any loss or theft of exhibitors’ materials or other property during the conference.
- Exhibitors are responsible for arranging their own shipment of materials and exhibit content to and from the conference venue using the exhibit company Central Display. Shipping directly to the RBC Convention Centre is not permitted.