Gaining in popularity year over year, the CBIE exhibition features over 30 exhibitors. Last year we sold out so be sure to reserve your booth today!
- Expose your brand and showcase your services.
- Launch new products and services.
- Build new contacts and networks.
- Meet decision makers face-to-face.
- Break into a new market.
- More delegate lounges to keep delegates engaged in the exhibit area.
- Dedicated exhibit hours.
- Exhibit hall located beside main plenary room in the new section of the RBC Convention Centre. This area will the conference ‘hang-out’ spot for delegates.
- Exhibitors have access to all regular conference sessions.
- Exhibitors are invited to join delegates for breakfasts, lunches, the opening reception, and the gala evening.
Exhibit Package $3,500
Network face-to-face with conference delegates and showcase your company’s services and products by participating in this year’s exhibition.
- One (1) standard exhibit booth space (10’W x 8’D area) — includes a skirted table and two chairs.
- An 8’ draped back wall and 3’ draped side walls.
- One (1) regular conference pass (with Gala ticket).
- Wireless internet access.
- Recognition as an exhibitor on CBIE’s website and conference app.
- Profile on CBIE’s conference app (includes company description, link to company website, and social media links).
- Delegate list (incl. name, title, company, email) shared 2 weeks prior to the conference. Delegate list is comprised of registered delegates who opt in to receive emails from sponsors and exhibitors.
Exhibitor Floor Plan
RBC Convention Centre
Please note, exhibitor space is limited and selection of spaces is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Exhibitor space can be reserved by paying in full.
Dates to Remember
|Starting August 1, 2019
||Enter your company profile on the Conference app|
|October 11, 2019
||Last day to submit your app banner ad design (if applicable)|
|November 1, 2019
||Last day to request delegate substitution for sponsors and exhibitors|
||Shipping date for exhibitor materials to Conference venue|
|November 17, Time TBC||Exhibit set-up|
|November 21, Time TBC||Exhibit tear-down|
Terms and Conditions
- A regular conference pass (with gala evening ticket) includes access to all plenary and concurrent sessions, the opening reception, the gala evening, and all breakfasts and lunches. Passes are non-transferable and must be used by the individual whose name appears on the pass.
- It is expected that all exhibit booths be staffed during the designated exhibit hours.
- CBIE reserves the right to review exhibitor applications to ensure the products and/or services are relevant to the theme of the conference and CBIE’s mandate.
- Exhibitors are responsible to carry insurance on their exhibits and its content. Security will not be provided at the exhibition, therefore exhibitors are responsible for securing their own materials and equipment. CBIE is not responsible for any loss or theft of exhibitors’ materials or other property during the conference.
- Exhibitors are responsible for arranging their own shipment of materials and exhibit content to and from the conference venue using the exhibit company Central Display. Shipping directly to the RBC Convention Centre is not permitted.