Become a member of the INTL
The International Network of Tomorrow’s Leaders (INTL) is a professional learning community (PLC) of the Canadian Bureau for International Education. The mission of INTL is to provide an environment for new professionals and emerging leaders to cultivate professional networks and engage themselves in the community of Canadian international education. INTL remains one of CBIE’s most active PLCs.
Call for Leaders
INTL recruiting is now closed for 2019.
Applications & Eligibility
INTL members must be employed in CBIE Member Institutions.
Applications will be accepted until January 25, 2019.
INTL Positions: Associate Members and Sub-Committee Leads
- Commit approximately 3-5 hours per month to contribute to one of INTL’s key initiatives.
- Participate in subcommittees or be assigned to specific projects.
- Participate in networking activities, including those outside of INTL
- Commit approximately 5 hours per month to lead one of INTL’s working groups.
- Typically Subcommittee Leads participate in INTL as Associate Members before becoming a lead, however, some exceptions may apply.
- Leads are responsible for leading/co-leading a subcommittee or project, and may also participate in a secondary subcommittee.
- Leads will participate in networking and conference activities, and will act as champions for all members of the PLC.
- Leads have the option to renew their term for a second consecutive year.