Become a member of the INTL
The International Network of Tomorrow’s Leaders (INTL) is a professional learning community (PLC) of the Canadian Bureau for International Education. The mission of INTL is to provide an environment for new professionals and emerging leaders to cultivate professional networks and engage themselves in the community of Canadian international education.
Applications & Eligibility
INTL members must be employed in a CBIE Member Institution.
INTL Positions: Associate Members and Committee Leads
- Commit approximately 3-5 hours per month to contribute to one of INTL’s key initiatives.
- Participate in committees or be assigned to specific projects.
- Participate in networking activities, including those outside of INTL.
- Commit approximately 5 hours per month to lead one of INTL’s committees.
- Typically committee leads participate in INTL as Associate Members before becoming a lead, however, some exceptions may apply.
- Leads are responsible for leading/co-leading a committee or project, and may also participate in a secondary committee.
- Leads will participate in networking and conference activities, and will act as champions for all members of the PLC.
- Leads have the option to renew their term for a second consecutive year.