The INTL Mentorship Program matches emerging and experienced leaders in the Canadian international education sector. Mentors and mentees connect regularly over one year and receive support and guidance from the INTL Mentorship Team.
The Application Period for the 2020-2021 Mentor Program is now Closed.
We look forward to receiving your application next year.
- Mentors are experienced leaders who have been involved in International Education for more than 7 years.
- Mentees are emerging leaders have been involved in International Education for less than 7 years.
- Members who have been involved in International Education for 4-7 years may participate as both a mentor and a mentee.
- Available to individuals at CBIE Member Institutions.
Program structure & obligations once admitted to the program:
- Be an active participant by supporting your Mentee through their professional and personal goals from April to November (for Mentors)
- Connect with your Mentee/Mentor at least 2-3 hours each month
- Respond to a mid-term short survey
- Respond to a program evaluation questionnaire once your commitment is finished
Selection & Matching:
- National representation inclusive of geography, language and sector experience will be given priority in selecting program participants
- Matching will be conducted based on the responses within the Mentor and Mentee application
We will be happy to answer your questions about the application process.
The Application Period for the 2020-2021 Mentor Program is now closed.
Meet the 2020 INTL Mentorship Team!
Nicole Miller, Memorial University of Newfoundland
Iris Wang, Brandon University
Chen Chen, University of Guelph
Erica Moore, Saint Francis Xavier University
Ashley Tinoco, Humber
Jing Yao, Douglas College
Jordan Hartshorn, University of Saskatchewan