CBIE has extensive experience and expertise in the design, delivery, implementation and evaluation of technical training and capacity building programs across a range of sectors, including governance, civil society development, educational reform, and teaching for employment.
Over the past 45 years, CBIE has advised international ministries at the policy and planning level, developed programs were school leaders and teachers are the focus of change, provided systematic, long-term support for modernization or reform agendas and built capacity of civil society organizations.
CBIE leverages our vast membership, representing the full spectrum of Canadian education, to provide these services. We also maintain a cadre of over 400 sector specialists, and long-standing partnerships with Canadian federal, provincial and municipal governments, Canadian NGOs, think tanks, current & retired civil servants, academia, faculties of public administration and various professional associations.
- Quality and Accessible Legal Aid – Ukraine
- Policy Reform Implementation Support Mechanism – Ukraine
- Vietnamese Ministry of Foreign Affairs Training Program
- Ukraine Civil Service Reform – Human Resources Management
- Policy Options Sub-Project – China
- Public Policy Knowledge Network – Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan
- Community Economic Development – Ukraine
- Policy Advice for Reform – Ukraine
- Citizenship Rights and Responsibilities – Pakistan
- Institue for Public Administration and Local Government – Ukraine
- Management of Change – Baltic Countries
- Human Resources Development – FSU and CEE
- Central America Comprehensive Civil Service Training Program
- Professional Training for Auditor-General – Costa Rica
- Canadian Education & Training Awards Africa Program – Mali, Ethiopia, Senegal & Ghana
- Technical Cooperation Facility Project – Thailand