SEPT 7, 2017
- Launch of 2018 Competition
OCT 13, 2017
- Deadline to complete Preliminary Questionnaire
OCT 16 – DEC 31 2017
- Selection process
JAN – FEB 9, 2018
- Pre-selected candidates notified by email
JAN – MARCH, 2018
- Admission to universities
FEB – JULY, 2018
- Pre-departure process (visa, accommodation, pre-departure orientation)
- All other candidates notified of results
- Orientation session in Canada
2018 Competition is now open
- Please review the Eligibility Criteria before completing the Preliminary Inquiry Questionnaire.
- Click here to complete the Preliminary Inquiry Questionnaire. You will need to provide information about your GPA from your undergraduate degree and any post-graduate programs (if applicable).
- ONLY eligible applicants will receive an email containing an Access Code and Password and instructions on how to submit a full application.
- Only emails related to problems in completing the Preliminary Inquiry Questionnaire will be answered.
- The deadline for completing the Preliminary Inquiry Questionnaire is Friday, October 13 at 20:00 GMT
Applicants who receive an Access Code and Password for the online application form will be required to complete the online application form and upload the following documents to the form:
- A CV or resume
- All official transcripts and diplomas for every university program completed or in progress (with official translation if the transcripts are not in English or French)
- An abstract for a case study
- A 500 to 750 word letter of intent to explain why you want to study in public administration and how you will use the training on return to your country
- Three reference letters (two academic and one professional). If you are currently employed, one of the support letters should be from your employer
- A copy of your valid passport or a copy of the application form for a passport if you do not have a valid passport along with a national identity card
- Language test results if you have never studied in the language of instruction at the Canadian university where you want to study (English or French) (g. TOEFL, Alliance française)