World Trade and Convention Centre
Halifax, Nova Scotia
November 19-22, 2017
Halifax is the authentic East Coast experience.
Here you can satisfy your taste for adventure, entertainment and cuisine.
Wine Tour: An Afternoon Escape
Saturday, November 18
This taster’s tour visits 3 unique wineries/cideries in the beautiful Annapolis Valley and provides guests with a diverse Nova Scotia wine experience. Learn about and enjoy our aromatic whites and cool climate reds. This tour is perfect for people looking to experience Nova Scotia Wine Country in a shorter amount of time. Guests will also enjoy a cheese tasting at one winery.
Tour Includes: all transportation, a fun and professional wine tour guide, tour and wine tasting at 3 wineries/cideries and a cheese tasting at one winery.
- Date: Saturday, Nov 18 2017
- Time: 12h-5pm
- Cost: $89/pp+tax ($102.35)
- Pick up time : 11:45am
- Pick up hotel: Delta Halifax
- Cut-off date: Nov 1st
- Drop off: All guests will be dropped off in front of their hotels
- Maximum guests: 24
Note: To register, please use the “CBIE” as the group organizer name.
Wednesday, November 22
Join us for a post-Conference dinner spectacular at Murphy’s Restaurant & Patio!
1751 Lower Water St, Halifax
- Cup of Chowder- fresh lobster, haddock, scallops, salmon, clams, shrimp, cream broth
- 1-1 ¼ lb steamed Lobster served with drawn butter, classic potato salad and coleslaw
- Deep Dish Apple Crisp
- Rolls and Butter
- Coffee and Tea
plus tax and gratuity
Reservations required: Please email Colleen Bates to make your reservation by November 15, and include the following details:
- Your name, phone number, and email address
- Number in your party
- Requested time
- That you are part of the CBIE Conference
Participants are responsible for their own reservations and costs.