World Trade and Convention Centre
Halifax, Nova Scotia
November 19-22, 2017
Hotel reservations now available!
CBIE has reserved blocks of rooms at three convenient locations for Conference participants.
The Prince George Hotel
Please note, this room block is currently full.
Luxury accommodations in the heart of downtown Halifax – Conveniently connected to the World Trade & Convention Centre
- Deluxe $159
- Crown Service $189
Single or double occupancy – the above rates are quoted in Canadian funds plus applicable taxes and fees. Complimentary guestroom internet access is provided for all delegates.
To make your reservation, contact The Prince George Hotel directly. Rates are guaranteed until October 19, 2017 (subject to availability).
- Call 1-800-565-1567 – reference the CBIE Annual Conference room block to get the special rate or book online
Please note, this room block is currently full.
Centrally located in downtown Halifax – A four minute indoor walk through Scotia Square to the World Trade & Convention Centre
- Standard Room $154
The above rate is quoted in Canadian funds plus applicable taxes and fees.
Complimentary guestroom internet access is provided.
To make your reservation, book online directly with the Delta Halifax. Rates are guaranteed until 12:00 p.m., October 18, 2017 (subject to availability)
Hampton Inn by Hilton
An inviting, contemporary new hotel with magnificent views of the Halifax Harbour and Halifax Citadel National Historic Site, ideally located only a 5 minute walk to the World Trade & Convention Centre.
- Guest Room with 1 King or 2 Queen Beds $154
- 2 Queen Harbour View or 1 King Corner View $164
Single or double occupancy. The above rates are quoted in Canadian funds plus applicable tax and fees. Includes complimentary Hot Buffet Breakfast and Internet access.
Reservations may be made at the special group rate by booking online or contacting the Hampton Inn directly. Rates are guaranteed until October 18, 2017 (subject to availability).
- Call 1-855-331-0334 and reference the CBIE Annual Conference room block (or booking Code CBI) to get the special rate or book online
Save on Airfare!
CBIE 2017 participants can take advantage of fare discounts when booking with WestJet, Air Canada, and Porter Airlines.
CBIE 2017 participants are eligible to receive 10% off Econo and 15% off Plus base fares for travel between Halifax and anywhere WestJet flies.
To take advantage of this offer, you will need the discount codes listed below. Please use both the coupon and promo code when booking with a travel agent.
- Coupon code: ICAXZG4
- Promo code: YHZ03 (Promo code for travel agent use only)
- Book by: December 1, 2017
- Travel from: November 15, 2017 to December, 2017
- Blackout dates: November 9 – 14, 2017
If you have questions about how to complete a booking with your discount codes, please check out WestJet’s frequently asked questions.
You can change or cancel reservations within 24 hours of booking at no charge. Further changes or cancellations can be made up to 2 hours prior to the flight; please note additional fees or charges may apply for each guest depending on fare class booked and differences in fare. Check out WestJet’s service fees page for more information.
CBIE 2017 participants are eligible to receive 10% when booking online at aircanada.com.
To take advantage of this offer, you will need the promo code listed below. Please visit aircanada.com and enter the Promotion Code XQWTZAB1 in the search panel.
- Promotion code:XQWTZAB1
- The booking is to be made to the following city: Halifax, YHZ (NS)
- The travel period begins Thursday, November 09, 2017 and ends Thursday, November 30, 2017.
- Not applicable to Tango bookings for travel within Canada or between Canada and the U.S.
- If the Promotion Code is not entered or is entered incorrectly, the discounts will not be applied to the booking. The applicable Promotion Code must be recorded on the delegate’s ticket by ticketing agencies/airlines.
- Eligible Tickets: A ticket is eligible for the discount provided it has been purchased on aircanada.com, and provided the Promotion Code has been applied at time of purchase. Any ticket not purchased on aircanada.com for the purposes of travel to an Event will not qualify for any benefits provided by the Meetings and Conventions Product. A ticket purchased on aircanada.com but for which the applicable Promotion Code was not entered or was entered incorrectly will not be eligible for the Discount.
- The Discount is applied to the fare at the time that the travel ticket with Air Canada is purchased. The Discount and the fare are subject to all applicable taxes and surcharges.
- Eligible Routes: Only bookings made to the designated convention city are eligible for the Discount. Bookings originating in the convention city are not eligible.
Porter Airlines is proud to offer a 10% discount on available base fares (with the exception of the lowest class fare during a public seat sale) for travel to and from the CBIE Conference. The discounted fares are available for booking from October 3, 2017 to November 25, 2017 and available for travel:
- From anywhere in Canada to Halifax, from: 16/11/2017 to 22/11/2017
- From Halifax to anywhere in Canada, from 19/11/2017 to 25/11/2017
Please book online or through your travel agent using promo code “CBIE17”.
Porter offers complimentary in-flight snacks and beverages (including beer and wine), GatePorter service for carry-on and access to the Porter Lounge in Toronto and Ottawa, where free Wi-Fi and comfortable, leather seating is available.
The promo code is intended for use by conference attendees and organizers and is not meant for distribution outside of authorized channels. Porter’s fare rules and conditions apply. For any questions regarding Porter’s services or any pre-travel concerns, contact us at 1-888-619-8622.