Become a member of the INTL
The International Network of Tomorrow’s Leaders (INTL) is a professional learning community (PLC) of the Canadian Bureau for International Education. The mission of INTL is to provide an environment for new professionals and emerging leaders to cultivate professional networks and engage themselves in the community of Canadian international education. INTL remains one of CBIE’s most active PLCs.
INTL Working Group Associate Members
- Commit approximately 3-5 hours per month to contribute to one of INTL’s key initiatives.
- Participate in subcommittees or be assigned to specific projects (meaning the appointment term may be more limited or extended depending on the scope of the project assignment).
- Participate in networking activities, including those outside of INTL.
Working Group Sub-Committee Leads
- Commit approximately 5 hours per month to lead one of INTL’s working groups. Typically, Subcommittee Leads participate in INTL as Associate Members first. However, some exceptions to this may be made depending on individual candidates.
- Leads are responsible for leading/co-leading a subcommittee or project, and may also participate in a secondary subcommittee.
- Leads will participate in networking and conference activities, and will act as champions for all members of the PLC.
- Leads have the option to renew their term for a second consecutive year.