On behalf of the Board of Directors, we are pleased to call for nominations for the Canadian Bureau for International Education (CBIE) 2016 Excellence Awards to be presented at our 50th Anniversary Conference in November in Ottawa.
Designed to honour excellence in the field of international education at different levels and in a range of specialties, the award categories refer to CBIE’s four pillars: EXPERTISE. KNOWLEDGE. OPPORTUNITY. LEADERSHIP.
We hope that you and your institution will take this opportunity to recognize individuals and institutions for their many contributions to CBIE and to Canada’s success in international education.
Read about our 2015 Excellence Award recipients.
Nominations may be submitted by the following:
- Individual members of a CBIE member institution or a group of member institutions
- CBIE associate or institutional members
- Official partners that have a Memorandum of Understanding with CBIE
- Detailed criteria for each award can be found in Award Criteria
- Nominations are not accepted for current members of the Board of Directors
- Former Board members may be nominated
- Only online nominations will be accepted
- Nominators must start and complete the nomination in one session. The nomination browser page will time out after three hours. Please read information to prepare your nomination form in advance.
- CBIE reserves the right to refrain from giving an award in any of the ten categories and to change the category of a nomination, as it deems appropriate. Award winners will be honoured at CBIE’s 50th annual conference in Ottawa, November 13-16, 2016.
Nomination deadline: Wednesday, June 15 at 11:59 pm Eastern Time
For further information on the CBIE Excellence Awards, contact Alissar Hajjar at 613-237-4820 ext. 210 or firstname.lastname@example.org.