Ottawa, October 24, 2016: CBIE is delighted to host a delegation of seven Canadian universities and colleges during our Higher Education Collaboration Mission to Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi, Vietnam October 24-28, 2016.
As part of CBIE’s recently launched International Collaboration Mission Series, the mission aims to enhance the capacity for Canadian post-secondary institutions to explore, develop and implement partnership opportunities in Vietnam.
The five day mission program will include workshops with Canadian and Vietnamese government representatives, IFIs and private companies; individualized one-on-one institutional visits in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi and marketing visits to select K-12 schools to showcase Canadian post-secondary options.
The delegation includes:
- Graham Knipfel, Manager Global Consulting and Partnerships, Camosun College
- Alain Boutet, Executive Director, Office of International Relations, Dalhousie University
- Hannah Pugh, ATTSVE Project Coordinator, International Office, Dalhousie University
- Laurie Clancy, Director, International Recruitment, Admissions and Articulation, Kwantlen Polytechnic University (KPU)
- David Taylor, Dean, International Partnerships, Niagara College
- Ron Champion, Manager, Renison International Office, Renison University College
- Tasha Welch, Director, International Collaboration and Development, Royal Roads
- Yaya Siggins, Director, International Enrollment Services, University of Regina
Stay tuned as CBIE covers their mission in the coming weeks! #CBIEVIETNAM2016.
For more information, contact:
Strategic Development Manager